Looking for a good christian book to read; check out my book blog http://tanquellabookreview.blogspot.com/


Monday, September 24, 2012

Wake Up God's Children

There should not be a day that goes by that any person can say they do not see the hand of the Lord working in their lives.  When we are at our lowest point in life, that is the best time to see the hand of  God moving and working in the believers life.  God is Good! He is greatly to be praised!  Only a fool would say that there is no God!  I love the Lord!  I can't see my life without him.  I don't want to live a life of HELL and die and go to HELL.  Wake up God's dear children!  Put all your evil doings and wicked ways down.  It's time to serve the Lord, like you have never, ever, served anyone in your life!  We need the Lord, We need his wisdom, We need his holy Spirit, We need Jesus and we need them now more than we have ever needed them before! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up my God's dear children!  I am reminded of a song that has a verse that says, When we all get to heaven what time it shall be!  Be Blessed knowing that God is our refugee.



Humbly
In His Service

No comments:

Post a Comment