Looking for a good christian book to read; check out my book blog http://tanquellabookreview.blogspot.com/


Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's all about the Lord!

Lord my life is all about you!
For you I live for you I die
Until we meet in the sky

Heaven's a dream
A delight from all that is wicked in this world
All that is lost and All that is not like you
To live, to breath, to move, to die
My life is all about you

Lord its all about you!!!
Without you I can not dream
I can phantom a life without you
To live for you
To move in you
To work and do for you
Lord its all about you!!

 O magnify the Lord with me, let us exalt this name together! PS 34:3
O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever. Ps 107:1
It's all about you Lord!!!
The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. Ps 24:1
LORD it's all about you!!!
O Lord our Lord how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens. Ps 8:1
LORD it's all about you!!!

Be blessed today knowing that it is truly better to be a blessing!!!

Humbly,
In His Service

No comments:

Post a Comment