Looking for a good christian book to read; check out my book blog http://tanquellabookreview.blogspot.com/


Sunday, July 1, 2012

Read the Word!!!


Most people don't really understand how important it is to choose a bible that will help you read and understand the word of God! Whatever situation you are going through, your bible gives specific directions about which route you should take to be delivered and guided to safety. I challenge every person who reads this blog to look up the scriptures and see what God is speaking to you. I personally use the King James Version. I have found a good study bible that gives annotations and footnotes. This is good when needing to search out scriptures and get a deeper meaning and revelation of God’s word. If you need directions; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path Ps 119:105 and like the American express card you never want to leave home without! If you sick in your body; he sent his word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. Ps 107:20 If your heart is filled with evil and wickedness. If sin is in your life? Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Ps 119:11 The word will work for you. You just got to work the word. Declare the word in and over your life. I will delight myself in the statues (law); I will not forget thy word.Ps 119:16 Meditate upon the word of God day and night. Ps 1:2 The word! The word! The word!!! We all need it. The word of God is quick and power, and sharper than any two edged sword piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb 4:12 Gods word does exactly what he says it will do. So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isa 55:11 Be blessed today knowing that it is truly better to be a blessing!!!


Father in the name of Jesus I ask that you look upon the person reading this blog. Lord as they study your word, may they be filled with a desire to know you more. Lord let them feel your love, even now. Lord look upon the person who is battling with depression, who is sick in their body mentally and physically and heal them now in the name of Jesus. Give them strength in their bodies and restore the spirit of their mind. Father I ask that they experience you in a way they have never ever experienced you before. Lord perform miracles, signs and wonders before the eyes of your people that they will see and know that you are God. You are God alone! We adore you; We magnify you and praise your Holy name. Lord we thank you in advance in the name of Jesus! Lord we thank you for your word! In Jesus Name!



Humbly,
In His Service


No comments:

Post a Comment