Looking for a good christian book to read; check out my book blog http://tanquellabookreview.blogspot.com/


Thursday, May 8, 2014




It delights my soul to see people hungry for more of God. Father just as the deer that panteth for water by the water brook, Lord my soul pants for more of you. Ps 42:1 Father, you are an overflowing fountain of life. You are a well that never runs dry. Father it is you alone whom is able to quench my every thirst. Father help me to wait on you, to know your voice, hear your voice and to listen. Father sync my heart with your heartbeat that my heart, will forever beat after yours. Father quench my thirst for you as I enter into your presence and worship you. Father draw me unto you, draw me all the more that I may forever be in and near your presence. Lord let me walk upright before thee that I may please you. Father just as Esther saved a nation because of her obedience, let me be obedient to you for your word says, obedience is better than sacrifice. Father poor out your spirit upon me; that as I lay down my life, others will be saved. Let the evil of this world forever be broken and banished back to the pit of Hell! Father may your kingdom be lifted in the earth rim and may your kingdom rule forever and ever. My brothers and sisters in Christ keep the faith. Reference scriptures KJV Isa 58:11, 55:1 JN 4:14, 6:35 7:37 Joel 2:28 Acts 2:17 1 Sam 15:22

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, please followed back and lets stay connected!!!

    ReplyDelete