Looking for a good christian book to read; check out my book blog http://tanquellabookreview.blogspot.com/


Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sent To Conquer!!!


The Lord sent us to conquer the land! Divided we cannot accomplish or achieve his ultimate purpose for our assigned destination. Yes he will still get the glory out of the situation but the full effect of his purpose and glory would not be experienced in the depth it is needed because of the divide among his people. I called you! I chose you! Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Jer 1:5 Listen O isles unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name. And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow if his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me; And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel in whom I will be glorified. Isa 49; 1-3 What has God called you to do? Do you know your purpose? Get in the face of God for his purpose to be revealed to you. Seek him for revelation! He will show you! We must be conquers of the land that God gives us. Are you called to conquer your job? Your family? Your friends? What is it that you have orders to do? Allow God to get the glory from your life today. Be blessed today knowing that it is truly better to be a blessing.

Father I pray for the person whom is reading this blog. Strengthen them with might in the inner man to do the work you have set before them. Make your word a burning flame to escape the mouths of your people who seek you to do your will and walk worthy of your calling. Father lift them now, Draw them now. Father I call your people now! From the North, the South, the East and the West. Lord let you word accomplish that which you please and prosper in the vessels to which you send it! In the name of Jesus.

Humbly,

In His Service

No comments:

Post a Comment