Looking for a good christian book to read; check out my book blog http://tanquellabookreview.blogspot.com/


Thursday, May 31, 2012

God is an Awesome God!!!!

God is an awesome God that I serve.  He fills your spirit with a consuming joy.  He gives peace to the weary and hope to he down trodden.  God is an on time God and he is worthy of all our praise.  He said in his word, "if my people which are called by my name shall humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land." 2Chronicles 7:14  I don't know about you but I need every area in my life healed by the wonderful God that I serve.  I need areas in your life healed by my God.  God is good in and out of season.  God said in his word that,"he is close to them that are of a broken heart and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit." Ps 34:18 He also tells us that "they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing." Ps 34:10  (when God is in control you have everything you need)He is so nearer to you will you just speak to him today.  Bless him with your mouth today.  He is worthy. He is worthy to be praised!!!!!!! If you need prayer please leave your pray request below.  God wants to heal you, God wants to turn your life completely around today.  Please will you let him?  Be blessed today but know that it is truly better to be a blessing!!!

Humbly,
In his service

No comments:

Post a Comment