Looking for a good christian book to read; check out my book blog http://tanquellabookreview.blogspot.com/


Wednesday, May 30, 2012

God is Worthy to Be Praise!!!!

I am full of joy this morning in the pit of my belly.  God has truly been good to me and that goes without saying, its beyond words.  When I think of his goodness and how when you are in a situation and the weightiness of the world seems like its upon your shoulders, God will bring you out.  If you just cling to his word.  Speak his word, I don't care if its the only scripture you know, say it over and over.  Not just in your mind, let those words escape through your mouth.  God is a good God and he is worthy to be praised.  His word tells us to praise him every where, in the sanctuary, in the firmament of his powers. (in your car, in the bathroom, in your office at the park) Ps 150 His word tells us to praise him for everything, his mighty acts (you know those miracles and blessings that are bestowed upon you even when you know you not living right), his excellent greatness.  He is the expressiveness of our very existence our whole being.  We are to praise him, praise him, praise him.  Everything that has breathe praise ye the Lord. Ps 150  Try something different today.  Praise the Lord, tell him how good he is how awesome he is and just lift your voice and say Lord I love you, Jesus I love you, Holy spirit I Love You.  Be Blessed today but know that  It is truly better to be a blessing!!!

Humbly,
In his service

No comments:

Post a Comment