Looking for a good christian book to read; check out my book blog http://tanquellabookreview.blogspot.com/


Sunday, May 13, 2012

To My Mom on this Mother's Day


May 13, 2012

Dear Regina Bradford,
G
od has sent babies to this world as a gift to many, but on today I thank him for a special kind of gift.  A mother’s love is a special gift to be cherished.  To my mother on this day, I am bless to have you another day.  I could not see life without you.  I love you and I cherish you and no one can ever compare to you.  When I feel all alone you are always there to send your warm embrace to let me know you still care.  When I am often forgotten about you stand there saying, I didn’t forget about you.  When I am sick and no one else is there you give tirelessly, you stay by my side, you always give a selfless love, a love that I just can’t compare.  When I think of my life, in spite of all that we have been through together.  I LOVE YOU.  Life can either make you or break you and on today I know that every event in life has helped to make me, mold me to be the mother that I am.    Now if I can just cook like you, I will have served my children well.  LOL 
M



om what it boils down to, Is I LOVE

  you so much and I just want to say Lord, thank you for my momma!  No matter how old I get you will always be my  mommy. 

With love from,
Tanquella Younta Bradford Rhoden

No comments:

Post a Comment