Looking for a good christian book to read; check out my book blog http://tanquellabookreview.blogspot.com/


Sunday, June 3, 2012

Don't Get Off Track!!!!


I was heavy when I went to the Lord this morning.  I went in unto him meditating on Psalms 51(a prayer for cleansing, confess your sins before the Lord) and as I went into my secret place to pray I laid before the Lord and as I laid there I heard the Lord in my spirit say why are you worried?  He looked into my heart to see what concerned me and what was causing me distress.  “I sought the Lord and he heard me,” Psalm 34:10  I waited patiently for the Lord: and he inclined unto me and  heard my cry.” Psalms 40:1 Whatever is causing you distress to walk away from God, his will and purpose being done in your life, give it to him.  He is waiting for you to cry out to him with a sincere heart.  It’s like going into the wires of the car audio and you see the broken wire causing the music to sound off and you say let me fix this wire right here.  God will fix the broken lines within you to keep you where you need to be kept.  Humble yourself and seek his face, early have I sought the Lord because, “I would have fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.” Psalm 27:13  “God is our refuge and strength. A very present help in trouble.” Psalm 46:1 Be blessed today knowing that it is truly better to be a blessing to others. 

Humbly,

In his service


No comments:

Post a Comment