Looking for a good christian book to read; check out my book blog http://tanquellabookreview.blogspot.com/


Friday, June 8, 2012

Look to the Lord!!!

On my way to work this morning, I was thanking God for allowing me to be used of him to be a witness to his people.  It is such an honor to be used by God for his purpose.  As I was thinking, I said, “Lord thank you for allowing me to pour into your people even when, I do not feel like I am capable of anything (you know how we often think we are not good enough and what good would opening our mouth do) concerning your word or your people. God is waiting to use you!  He says that the thing that you think you can’t do, God’s word says, “You can do all things through Christ!” Phi 4:13 God’s word says where you feel like you are nothing, I think the world of you and I love you just as you are, for who you are.  You don’t have to put on for God, he sees through all the fakeness to your inner man.  God’s word says, where you say you can’t, he say you can!  Where you say you will not, he says you will!  When you say I am weak and powerless God says, “My grace is sufficient for thee; for my strength is made perfect in weakness.” 2 Cor 12:9 and with me “all things are possible to him that believe.” Mark 9:23 Just believe in me! Act 16:31 Do you believe in the Lord your God this morning?  Do you believe that he has given you power? When you are weak he is strong.  Just ask him to stretch his arm for he is your strength and power! 2 Sam 22:33  Be Bless today in the power of his might knowing that it is  truly better to be a blessing to another!

Humbly,
In His Service

No comments:

Post a Comment