Looking for a good christian book to read; check out my book blog http://tanquellabookreview.blogspot.com/


Friday, June 29, 2012

He did it for me!!!!! He can do it for you!!!

Truly God is a great God!  For he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him! Hebrew 11:6  I am proud to say that I am saved, santified and filled with his precious Holy Spirit today!   The song says, "I searched all over and I couldn't find no body greater than you Lord."   See I searched all over, nearly lost my mind, almost walked away from my children, my husband and my life.   But today becasue of the power of the Blood I stand before you a new creature! 2Cor 5:17  My mind has been completely renewed and restored!   I am learning to be obedient and submissive to the man God has given me.  Is it hard, yes its hard surrendering your will when you have always been a strong person!  Can you do it?  Not alone, but by the grace of God!  His grace is sufficent 2 Cor 12:9 to take you through and when you mess up, just repent and say father forgive me for my sin!  Confession is repenting, turning from the sin and walking in forgivness.  For if you forgive your heavenly father will also forgive you. Mark 11:26   So  Forgive today, Be submissive today, Be obedient today!  Love, Love and when you think you can't Forgive and Love, walk on and do it some more and rely on God!  

Father by the power of your Holy Spirit I ask that you touch each and every person that reads this blog for inspiration searching for a deeper walk with you.  Father I ask that you touch them now! Lord I asked that you heal their mind, restore and renew them today.  Whatever situation they are facing father I pray that you surround them with your love and leave them with peace that shakes the very core of their existence. Do it for them now Father in Jesus name!  Lord we thank you and praise your name in advance!  Be blessed today knowing that it is truly better to be a blessing!

Humbly,
In His Service

No comments:

Post a Comment