Looking for a good christian book to read; check out my book blog http://tanquellabookreview.blogspot.com/


Monday, June 25, 2012

Speak Life!! Job 22:28

Lord, command your blessing up my life. As a child of the most high living God you must never fail to see the glory of God or the hand of God moving in your life.  Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness and for his wonderful works to the children of men! Ps 107:8 You must know that even if you can't see God, and it seems like he is quite, God is working on your behalf!  I believe therefore I speak.  Begin to command your day with the declaration of your tongue.  I overcome because greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world. 1 John 4:4 I do not have the spirit of fear but power, love and a sound mind 2 Tim 1:7 I am healed by the stripes of Jesus Isa 53:5  I have favor with God and with man. Luke 2:52 After you speak over your life, being to speak life over your children!   My seed is Blessed Ps 37:26  My children are taught of the Lord, and great is their peace. Isa 54:13 My children are rooted and grounded in love. Eph 3:17 Lord command your blessings upon my childrens life!  Speak life into the depths of your present situation!  Be blessed today knowing that it is truly better to be a blessing.

Humbly,
In His Service

No comments:

Post a Comment