Looking for a good christian book to read; check out my book blog http://tanquellabookreview.blogspot.com/


Thursday, June 28, 2012

God is good to me!!!

Don't laugh at me but laugh with me, I woke up at 4 am litterly singing, "It's like heaven in the earth, miracles, signs and wonders!!! My husband said you bussing out in soprano, well if your happy im happy! God is doing it for me! I Have waited to get to this place since the first day I saw that fire almost 10 years ago!!! But now Im saying take me Higher Lord, Higher Lord!!! Higher in you!!! For there is no depth that i can not imagine, that I cannot attain there is no height you will not take or carry me if only I trust in you and diligently seek your face. Remove self completely!!For my heart truly belongs to you!!!! 
Father this day I ask that you touch anyone reading this blog.  Lord bless them unlike ever before, let your all consuming fire touch their life today.  Lord save, santify and deliver them on today!! In Jesus Name. Amen! Amen!  Be blessed today knowing that it is truly better to be a blessing.

Humbly,
In His Service

No comments:

Post a Comment